- All students are required to maintain good hygiene. Jiu-Jitsu is a close-contact martial art.
- Fingernails and toenails must be kept short to avoid scratching your training partners.
- Hands and feet must be clean (free of dirt) during training.
- Uniform must be clean, free of odor, and in good repair at all times.
- We ask students to use our school uniform only.
- It is each student's responsibility to help keep the school clean.
- All students must respect each other and the instructors. We are all friends and training partners on the mats.
- If you are sick, skip training.
- Report any injury, health issue, or skin infection to the instructor immediately.
- LASTLY, DO NOT USE MARTIAL ARTS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OTHER PEOPLE. USE IT ONLY AS A MEANS FOR SELF-DEFENSE.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS:
- Hydrate often and eat well
- Train consistently
- Be patient. It takes time to learn the basics
- Set personal goals to make progress with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- And of course... HAVE FUN!